Annual Report, annual report, Financial analysis, News

Funds raised and budget allocation in 2019

This year too, Kito Onlus wants to share with its supporters and donors the 2019 financial analysis, showing how funds were raised and how the budget was allocated so that they can clearly evaluate our work. In 2019, we gathered 52.872,88 €, 77% of which represents the contribution of the Waldensian Church, which proves that …

Read More →

Financial analysis, News, Philippines

Funds raised and budget allocation in 2018

This year too Kito Onlus wants to share with its supporters and donors the 2018 financial analysis to clearly evaluate our work, showing how funds were raised and how the budget was allocated. 28,097 € were raised in 2018, of which 75% was the OPM-Valdese Church’s contribution, while the remaining 25% was raised from private …

Read More →